Wednesday, November 12, 2014

GIRL POWER














Model/Shania Angela
Pictures/Wardrobe/Styled by Calita Hin

HI. SO. UM. okay. first post. *I don't know what i should say so I'll just promote my shop* *shameless promotion*
You can get the t shirt at my shop (radiant.id). This design is not currently ready stock, but there are other designs that is ready to ship. Though, if you want this particular design, just email to calitahin(at)gmail(dot)com :) It would honestly help a lot since I'm saving to buy more books HEHE. 
Well enough with the promotion I think? 
Anyway, me and Shania are going to blog regularly every Friday and Sunday. So um, see you? 
*waves*


3 comments:

  1. hi dear..i like your tee and jacket..
    take a look at my blog..wanna follow each other?
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool shirt <33

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love that Lisa shirt from Simpson's

    ANA
    http://analyn-razon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete